Twitter
Facebook
Google+
slider-bg1

Sydney’s largest flashmob

‘The Dance’, Sydney’s largest flashmob will raise funds for your charity.
Join Sydney’s Rotary community to change the world, one step at a time in ‘The Dance’
A fun way to help your favourite charity.
Date and time TBA

PARTICIPATE

Slide background

Raise money
for your charity!

Registration is simple, and enables
your friends to sponsor your participation
on the day.
Funds are distributed 70% to your favourite
charity, 30% to Rotary Kids Health

PARTICIPATE

DONATE

homepage_01 BUP

See the Dance!

Individuals
Register and get your own page where friends and family can sponsor you. A great way to have fun, be part of a special event and all for a great cause.
Teams
Dancing's even more fun when shared! Amp things up by registering and participating with work colleagues, your sporting team or a group from your charity of choice. 70% of all funds they raise will go to your charity (the other 30% will go to support Rotary Kids Health).
Sponsors
So you're a business with a heart!? This is a great way to sponsor a great cause, and participate in what we hope will be a record breaking community event!
Charities
A unique fundraising opportunity for your charity. Encourage your supporters to select your charity when they register. In recognition of Rotary's effort in setting up the event, 30% of your funds will support Rotary Kids Health.

Martin Place, Date TBA

The Dance is a creative, simple and brand-new fundraising opportunity.

In the heart of Sydney, Martin Place, The Dance aims to be Sydney’s largest flashmob! Anyone can participate: If you’d like to join the flashmob and dance on the day, register. If you don’t feel like dancing, you can sponsor someone who is.

About The Dance

Dance
Dance out of your comfort zone for a good cause!
Stretch your Body
‘The Dance’ will stretch your body and sweeten your soul, as you join your community of friends and colleagues to raise funds for your favourite charity and Rotary.
Simple
Registration is simple, and enables your friends to sponsor your participation on the day. Funds are distributed 70% to your favourite charity, 30% to support Rotary Kids Health.
Choreographed
You’ll have the opportunity to learn a lively choreographed dance created exclusively for this event by Step Up Dance Studio.
Record Breaking
First, teach yourself and your work colleagues, then your friends and family the steps of this spirited dance and let’s all come together to create one big record breaking event.
Easy to Learn
‘The Dance’ is easy to learn, and we’ll provide a step by step instructional video so you’ll be looking sharp on the day!
Raise Awareness
Not only will you brighten up Sydney city at lunchtime, but you’ll be part of a movement, learn a fun dance and help raise awareness and funds for life changing projects.
Fun Five Minutes
Bring your team out from behind their workstations and into Martin Place for an action packed, fun filled five minutes.
A Worthy Cause
Learning ‘The Dance’ is an imaginative way to bring your team together for a worthy cause, while helping realise your company’s social responsibilities.

See The Dance

Here it is! Even if you’ve never danced in your life, our step by step instructional video will have you dancing like a pro in no time. There are also optional classes to attend if you want your moves to be looking super sharp on the day! Regardless of your level, sign up, have fun, and see you on October 28th!

  • „The Dance is a fantastic opportunity for people of all ages to have some fun while raising much needed funds for important causes.“
    Diana Richards - Rotary Club of Sydney President 2014-15
  • „Insert quote here. Sed enim dolor, vestibulum eti justo au, bibendum hendrerite urnai. Proin interdum, turpis ut consequat congue, ante duinert eui lobortis sapien, in sollicitudin ante dui eget ante. Aene interdum lectus ine metu loborti ullamcorper. Donec neque quis nis imperdiet porttitor. Maecenas lacus tortor, ornare rhoncus tristique et,…“
    Ambassador Name - Ambassador Position
  • „Insert sponsor quote here. Sed enim dolor, vestibulum eti justo au, bibendum hendrerite urnai. Proin interdum, turpis ut consequat congue, ante duinert eui lobortis sapien, in sollicitudin ante dui eget ante. Aene interdum lectus ine metu loborti ullamcorper. Donec neque quis nis imperdiet porttitor. Maecenas lacus tortor, ornare rhoncus tristique…“
    Sponsor Name - Sponsor Position, Sponsor Company

Our Sponsors

sydney-rotary-logo
Rotary Logo End Polio Now
sydney-rotary-logo
rotary-logo